You may have a personal portfolio website for a number of reasons. If you’re a freelancer, then you’d need one to showcase your work and allow people to contact you. If you are a contractor and have many many projects in the past a portfolio website will showcase all your work and you can update it with ease whenever you want. If you’re a student (or unemployed), then you’d need one to show prospective employers how good you are and what you can do, so that they might hire you. If you’re part of a studio, then you might use one to blog about your design life, show people what you’re doing and build your online presence.
A personal portfolio website is all about promoting yourself. You are a brand, and your name is a brand name. No one is going to know about your brand unless you get it out there; and if you’re a web designer, a developer, a writer, a gamer or any other type of creative person, then it’s essential that you have a good portfolio website.
We provide you with a easily manageable portfolio website solution:
- Upload unlimited projects. Categorize the projects. Create featured projects.
- Upload project description and project information.
- Upload unlimited images in your project.
- Upload videos and audio files.
- Feature to get testimonials from clients. You approve them and they will be shown as part of the projects.
- And many more interesting features.